Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The start

So this all started with a need to have a goal. Not only in life but in my health. I've been trying to find something to get into sport-wise. Then the answer presented itself in the Disney Princess 1/2 Marathon. So I convinced my friend Amber that she wanted to run it with me and now that we are registered we have to run. So March 7 2010, two people who have never run anything will go for the full 13!! 

So this blog is just a motivator to keep me into the running, up to the big day eight months from now. 

I've invested in some new running gear, a nike+ sensor (which is awesome), and a brand new running mix. I've also joined disneyrunning.com which has been a great resource. 

I started training on July 3rd, 2009 and I hope to be ready by March 7, 2010!!

But stay tuned for all the training updates and hopefully small runs that occur!

No comments:

Post a Comment