Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Disney Princess advice from Vicki


via facebook wall posts:

Victoria: Yes! Lots of glitter and pink and jewels! I think you should go all out- like get some pink underarmour 
and go crazy- I will totally help if you want!

I doubt I will go that crazy. Although I've seen some of the pictures from last years race and people totally do that. But pink underarmour will definitely be necessary. 

My new toys finally came in the mail. The spibelt is awesome! 
It is just spandex on a band but you can really carry all kinds of things and when you run it totally doesn't bounce. 

I'm up to around 2 miles now in the morning. It isn't totally running yet but I'm starting slow. Give my time I'm doing them in about 15 minutes. I am hopeful that by March I will be able to do a 10 minute mile. Now I just have to add 11 more miles to that and I'll be all set, lol. 

My aunt actually told me today she was going to try to come down and watch and I quote "if you are going to actually run 13 miles I'll drive my ass down there to see it, no one in our family has ever run for anything but a doughnut, let alone run 13 miles to get a medal on a string." Lol I was laughing like crazy. 

Alright, gotta get some sleep if I'm going to get up at 5:30 for my 6am run!!

No comments:

Post a Comment