Monday, July 11, 2011

30 day challenge

I had the Howard County 5K on Sunday and it was a decent run, well I felt good about it. I also realized why I should be an Annapolis Strider. The ladies, especially Donna, made me feel so included at the race on Sunday that I went home and signed Jon and I up. I never felt that included with the HoCo striders...ever! I'm hoping that it won't be as hot next weekend when I head up to Westminster for my last 5K of the Women's Distance Festival.

Ok so I decided in addition to my goofy training that started last week I wanted to start and actually complete the 30 day shred. I'm going to do it right this time. I joined myfitnesspal.com to track some of the stuff. I was on sparkpeople but I don't find it as user friendly as fitnesspal. I've also made a list of "goal" items to reward myself for doing good, losing weight, and completing the challenge. Hopefully these motivators will keep me focused and on track.

So here's hoping I can improve my strength and help my running at the same time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment